Terms & Conditions
Bookings are usually made through email: firstname.lastname@example.org. It will be the exception, and may be made by telephone when the booking is requested with less than 48 hours. In this case, payment will be made in full on arrival in cash. The person completing the booking form must read and accept our Terms & Conditions. The reservation is valid only when the form is received along with 30% deposit of the total amount for booking. In the case of a booking for a group, the group organizer should have the authority to fill in the name of all members and will be responsible for the full cost of the booking, cancellations and any amendment charges.
• In the prices of accommodation are included gas, electricity, water, bed linen and towels.
• The rates quoted are per night and related to the desired month and the number of people.
• During high season the minimum booking period as to be respected.
• In the remaining months the minimum period is 2 nights. If the booking is made for less than 2 days, the guest will be charged at the rate of 2 nights. (does not apply to Hostel Paradise)
• Carnaval, Easter, Christmas and New Year's eve week prices on request.
Step 1 - Select the desired holiday period (arrival and departure date) indicate the number of people and your name,and then proceed the sending of the e-mail to Zambeachouse for request availability of booking.
Step 2 - We'll check the availability and respond within 24 hours of receiving your request. If available, we will send all the information needed and the total cost payable by the selected time period, as well as our data to carry out the booking deposit (30 % of the total cost).
Step 3 - After receiving the e-mail, the customer has 24 hours to make the deposit and send us a scan copy or a print screen of the proof of payment and copy of an identification document for us to confirm the booking. (These data will be kept on file and are confidential).
Step 4 - Once the deposit is confirmed, we will send the confirmation of the booking, in which is stated the name of the client as well as the legal representative of the housing. The payment of the remaining 70 % cost for the accommodation must be made on the arrival, in cash.
WARNING : Should there be a cancellation of the booking made, it is up to us the right not to refund the money paid for the reservation.
• Check-in is at 16:00 and check-out is until 12.00 (if you stay in the property after 12.00, you will be charged an extra day). If the property hasn't any further reservation, it may be permitted to remain for more time beyond the scheduled departure time, without any additional costs.
• Check-in is possible at any time after the hours mentioned, provided that you inform us in advance the time of arrival.
• Should deliver a damage deposit of 100 € on arrival, which will be refunded at check out if the property and its belongings are not damaged.
• The maximum number of people on the reservation must be met. If the recommended number is exceeded, authorization must be requested. If accepted, you will pay an extra charge.
• All fees must be paid no later than two days before departure.
• Dogs and other pets are not allowed.
• Zambeachouse is not responsible for adverse weather conditions, including the sea state or other natural conditions that are beyond our reach.
• All equipment (appliances, TV...) should be used with due care to avoid breakage or malfunction. If one of these situations happens, you should inform us and agree for replacement of the same.
• The accommodation is cleaned properly on your arrival. It is up to customers to ensure the hygiene of the premises during the period of stay, otherwise an extra charge for cleaning services will be charged.
• Do not damage any structure or object of Zambeachouse. If there is any damage you must inform us.
• Zambeachouse is not responsible for any theft occurring in the property during your stay.
• Zambeachouse is not responsible for any incidents that may occur within or outside the accommodation during your stay. In any case we will be ready to help you solving the problem.
• The client should not leave the property without asking the owner to confirm that everything is as found on arrival. Otherwise, you won't be refunded of your damage deposit and may prove to be responsible for damage found later.
• We advise you to make a travel insurance, especially if bringing children.
• In case of anomaly, we would appreciate that you contact us by phone to resolve the problem.
• All members participating in surf lessons, courses, surf guiding or hiring equipment, must declare any medical condition and agree that they participate on their own risk;
• Our sport insurance only covers accidents that may happen during our surf lessons or courses, and each person is responsible for their own material that is delivered during the course. Equipment damages, surf guiding, renting material and personal accidents without lessons are not included on our insurance coverage. Are of the exclusive responsibility of the users and are not covered under any circumstances by our insurance;
• The surf equipment is only included on surf lessons & courses, and surf guiding. If you want to use it after the lessons or at the weekend, it is up to us to decide if the customer is able to use the equipment safely and with others;
• Respect the schedules of the lessons and always follow the instructions of your teacher. If you are expected for surf lessons and you do not show up, will not provide any exceptions to the regular surf lesson schedule;
• No refunds are made for surf lessons, courses or guiding cancellations except for medical reasons. The amount pertaining to the canceled surf lessons will remain as a credit that you can use to book an alternative date of your choice for up to a maximum of 1 year after the date of the original booking arrival date;
• We are not responsible and we won't reimburse a student if surf activities cannot occur due to adverse weather conditions, including the sea state or other natural conditions that are beyond our reach. However, and if that happens, we will try and create alternative schedule or optional activities;
• Besides your personal belongings, bring food to eat between surf sessions.
Surf Rental Conditions
• Be aware that you are personally and financially responsible for the rented material during the whole rental period, from the moment of pick up until return of the items;
• Payment of equipment must be made before starting using, and requires the deposit of valid ID (Passport, Identity Card or Driver's License Document or Card) and a security deposit relative to the hired equipment;
• The equipment must be returned washed and clean without damages. Penalties are apply for damages caused to equipment, partial or total loss.
All data of the guests (Name, Address, Email, Identity Cards) shall be kept on file and are confidential. It will only be used to contact you or to send you promotional material, which you may decline to receive at any time if you so wish.
Photos and video material of guests participating in surf courses and other activities promoted by ZAMBEACHOUSE - Portugal, are authorized to be used on the website and other medias. However, any guest holds the right to refuse to have your photos or videos used, and must request at arrival or departure your privacy.
After reading these Terms & Conditions, the client is able to declare aware and agree to the conditions imposed.